- What’s up
- Community Supported Agriculture
- Meet Your Farmer
- Online Store
connect with your food.
SPIN-Farming is a non-technical, easy-to-learn and inexpensive-to-implement vegetable farming system that makes it possible to earn significant income from land bases under an acre in size. Whether you are new to farming or want to farm in a new way, SPIN can work for you because:
– Its precise revenue targeting formulas and organic-based techniques make it possible to gross $50,000+ from a half- acre.
– You don’t need to own land. You can affordably rent or barter a small piece of land adequate in size for SPIN-Farming production.
– It works in either the city, country or small town.
– It fits into any lifestyle or life cycle.
SPIN is being practiced by first generation farmers, because it removes the two big barriers to entry – land and capital – as well as by established farmers who want to diversify or downsize, as well as by part-time hobby farmers.